Miami Personal injury Attorney Arnaldo Fiallo
If you had an accident call your Miami & West Palm Beach attorney Arnaldo Fiallo.
The state of Florida is a no fault state. The meaning of this is that regardless of who is at fault you are entitle to recover for medical expenses.
Car accidents are traumatic and often times life-changing events. Often times is not only the moment of the accident, but the events that come after what make the experience more traumatic. Medical bills start to come in the mail followed by utility bills, and other financial obligations.
What to do after an accident:
- Do not leave the scene.
- Call 911, do not move your vehicle until instructed by 911 operator.
- Document the scene; take picture of your car before moving it (if possible).
- Do not admit fault, avoid talking to the other driver.
- Make sure you get the driver’s exchange.
What to do after the accident is over?
- Seek medical attention if you feel pain or discomfort. (you have 14 days to seek medical treatment)
- Consult an attorney.
- Report the Accident.
- Keep record of your Medical Bills.
Police Report, this document is an important peace to start the investigation of your accident.
If you have been injured you may be entitled to:
- Medical Attention
- Surgery and Hospitalization
- Physical Therapy
- Repair of your vehicle
- Compensation for lost wages and more
Remember that Insurance Companies are businesses that need/want to maximize their profits. For that reason they try to pay as little as possible for your injuries. You need an advocate by your side to defend your rights and to get the most for your injuries, pain, and suffering. Contact Arnaldo Fiallo Law Office today – our offices are located in Miami & West Palm Beach, Florida.